Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Pictures


The weather was so nice this last weekend we decided to take some pictures. our last family pictures were over 2 years ago. We went out to Todd's parents' campsite by the Platte River to use their senery. I am very happy with how they turned out since we are not professional and I only have a basic camera. It is amazing what a little editing can do for pictures. Cole got bored very quickly with taking photos so I don't have very many solo pictures though I have quite a few of the back of his head







Bailey Boo having fun playing with a ball

Gage chewing on a rock- Natures teether right?


Austin wouldn't let me get a natural picture he always posed.

Bailey climbing under the logs to get to the 'fort'

Gage is so proud of himself because he could stand beside the log

The boys balancing on the fallen tree



 
 <> 
Cole walking on the fallen log


No comments:

Post a Comment